> You are better of searching for the searching for the chipset
> name, which in your case I believe is the 2200. ( I have a laptop
> with a 2100-based 802.11b card).

Ok, that helps.

> There may not be an official Howto document, but there is a lot
> of documentation at http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/.  Have you
> looked there?  If so, how far did you get?

I was looking there, and somehow I got to a download page of RPMs for
FC1.  I downloaded the ipw2200 RPMs, which came up with unmet
dependencies that weren't referenced anywhere in the sourceforge
documentation.  FYI, I did an everything install of Fedora, just
because I could.  These RPMs are apparently not part of the Fedora
distribution, so I'll have to do some hunting.

> The process may not be well-integrated into Fedora yet, but it
> certainly should work.

I'll be playing with it during the Vikings game tonight, I'll post a followup.

-Brian