FWIW, here's what I'll be using.

The sonic wall is out of here!  I can get much more control with my
solution, and it really wasn't too tough to figure out (having never
used squid or anything before) -

Squid+dansguardian+SARG.

Squid provides the proxy services.  Dans Guardian does filtering, and
SARG does reporting.  It's working great on my test system - so it
should be no problem.

Thanks!
dan