> So August and September meetings have come and gone. I just got word
> back from Paul Anderson, the speaker I've been trying to line up, and
> he has tentatively said November will work. I'm waiting for a

Good, I've got a bone to pick reguarding BSD/OS :)

> So, who's interested in this? Do you have specific questions or topics
> you'd like to have Paul speak of? Will you bring your embedded Linux
> developer friends along?

I would definately be interested.  And although not directly linux
related, I would be interested in hearing his take on their involvement in
FreeBSD, and their decision to EOL BSD/OS.  Which actually may be of
interest to others, since it's a story of a corporation sponsoring an
open-source product.

Especially because in their phone conference with BSDI customers after the
merger, they were assuring everyone that they were 100% behind BSD/OS and
the ISS product.  (Maybe they meant Int'l Space Station, and not Internet
Super Server...)

I would also be interested in hearing about their involvement with
NASA/JPL engineers during the Pathfinder threading problems.  IIRC, it was
running VxWorks.