Ah...well prism54 won't work on (stock) Woody. If you don't want to
make the leap to sarge, your best bet would be to add:

deb http://www.backports.org/debian stable kernel-2.6 pcmcia-cs

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

Things might start working...not sure. I'm just guessing, I don't have
a woody box to play with. :)

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
 A password is like your underwear; Change it