> From: Shawn Fertch <sfertch at gmail.com>

> Chris,
>   I think $200 is too much for it.  Especially given that a battery is
> going to cost a fortune.  I don't want to low-ball you, but what's the
> lowest you'll possibly consider for it?

You're free to think what you like, especially if you're educated on the
topic. $200 is not a great price, but I think it's a fair one. Feel free
to check eBay for closed auctions, but this one works and is in town. It's
being sold by a long-time member of this community.

I can show the machine working with other parts that I have.

It's true that batteries can be expensive. IBM charges $159 for theirs,
but new third-party batteries can be had for about $55. Then of course,
there are used batteries too (the rest of the machine is used, after all).

If you're really interested, I've set out an offer. Traditionally, it
would be your turn to counter.

--
Chris Schumann, Partner             Third Wave Partnership, LLC
Office 612-920-4364                        722 W 66 St, PMB 302