>Chris,
>  I think $200 is too much for it.  Especially given that a battery is
>going to cost a fortune.  I don't want to low-ball you, but what's the
>lowest you'll possibly consider for it?

Shawn,

Perhaps you're not aware of the quality of IBM laptops.  For what he is
selling, this is a good buy.  If I didn't already have a T40 I'd be
interested.

Nevermind that this is a sub-note, not your average 8+ LB behemouth!

You replied to the whole list so I figured you wouldn't mind me butting
in. :-D