On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 nate at refried.org wrote:

> If he wants the mail to go somewhere else than the account running the
> cron job, there are many ways to redirect the cron email to the correct
> address.
>
> I just wanted to make it clear there might be other ways to get the end
> result he wants.

Let's just say you are right, but I can't see how your idea is better than
the one he already had.  He can control the subject line, the content of
the message body and the receiving address using his simple system.  Your
approach will do none of those things without filtering incoming messages
in some complex way.  The best thing for him to do is fix what he already
had.

Mike