Turn off DHCP on the server you know about and run dhclient on a machine
on the network. Or leave Ethereal running on a machine and set the
filters to only sniff DHCP traffic, and ignore everything from the valid
server. Or nmap the whole network to see if any are responding on DHCP's
port. Or look at the gateway information for a machine that's gotten an
IP from the bogus server. This is just off the top of my head, but the
first one and last one seem like the easiest solutions.

Nick