On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:38:50 -0500, Matthew Johnson
<mrj-tc-lin-ug at omega.org> wrote:
> Hello:
> Does anyone have any expeirence with the belkin54g wireless router?  I'm
>  tryting to set two of them up in a wireless bridge, but I haven't
> gotten it working.  I have the thing in 'bridge mode' and 'access point
> mode' and 'NAT turned off.'  I've set the IPs and netmasks to my
> network.  It works fine daisy-chained with cat5, but no bridge over
> wireless.

No experience specifically with Belkin's 54G, but you may want to try:

1. Make sure they're set to the same wireless channel (some WAPs will
switch to an unused channel if there's an "auto" channel setting);

2. Try putting just one in AP mode (and have the other connect to it
as a client if possible).

Or you may just be screwed; some other WAPs have explicit
point-to-point wireless bridge modes...

Good luck!

-Harry