Phil & Kate Smith wrote:

>I/m Looking for a good TC DSL ISP...any comments welcome.
>any experiences with:
>Qwest
>Sound Internet
>others?
>
>Thanks

I've had TCQ (tcq.net) as my ISP for about 4-5 months.  They're about
the lowest-cost local ISP that I could find.  I've never had any
problems with their service.  I just use their basic net access, so I
have no experience with them and web hosting, servers etc.

I get my DSL and phone line from Qwest, just because they're the only
choice.  Otherwise, I'm not too happy with them, after they talked me
into switching to their long-distance service, then added a new fixed
monthly charge after I'd switched.

Kraig