I'm having a similar problem, and I would also like to know of any
"solutions" to this.  It seems to come and go (as in, spammers will use my
domain for awhile and then not use it for awhile).  It's significant
enough though that several of my friends have indicated my emails to their
yahoo accounts show up in the bulk "spammer's" box despite having
addressed the email just to a single person.

How do large companies work with this?  Anyone???

Thanks!