> Brian,
> 	If you get stuck let me know, we use dynamic updates for approx. 3000
> machines, with the vast majority of those being windows laptops and
> such.

Cool, mind if I start bugging you off list a lot? :-)

I'm just curious if what I'm trying to do will work.  From what I've read,
a box will try to register itself as hostname.in-arpa.moreuselesscrap.arpa
or something like that.  I want to make sure the box is registering with
hostname.subdomain.myFQDN.com.  As long as I set the hostname on the box,
and set my doamin in the DHCP server, will it automagically register
itself that way?

-Brian