Ken Fuchs wrote:

I`d suggest instaling some windows FTP server like WARftp, i`m not very
knowledgable in windows world, IIS might do :))
scp is also OK, but places a strain on encrypting/decrypting. I also do
not think that SMB or NFS would amount to any slowdown, honestly I`d
like to know why you think so.
in the en ftp is probably the most open and standard way.