> What about the case (not sure if it's happened yet) where an upset
> employee posts something internal about their ex-employer, and the
> employer requests it to be removed?

At that point, the cat's out of the bag anyway.  There exists a difference
between the moral obligation to leave the posts untouched and attorneys
threatening to take the farm.  I don't know where that is, and I certainly
hope to never find out.

This topic came up about a year ago, and I posted a poll.  In the highest
poll response I've ever received, 80 people said to leave the archives as
is.  Only 7 said to allow removal of posts.

-Brian