On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 01:50:12PM -0600, Chuck Rickard wrote:
> yeah, i found another source that said the same thing, i was hoping
> their was an easier way, because that just sounds like a lot of work
> and i am lazy :-)

I would imagine you could create two separate mod_python.c modules that
call different interpretors.  Then add two file types and handlers, one
for php4 and one for php5.  The setup would be analogous to the PHP 3
and 4 setups.

IOW, I think it's possible, but it may take some custom engineering so
that you don't clobber namespaces in the loadable modules.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie