On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 nate at refried.org wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 09:56:41AM -0600, Dana Millaway wrote:
> > Please NOT the first Saturday - my husband has his first concert debuting
> > his newest CD!  How about April 10th or even the 17th or 24th? (I have minor
>
> I hate to vote against the first Saturday of the month tradition, but
> have to too.

 Ditto.  As my first theoretically idle weekend in...quite some time, I
plan on vegetating as long as possible.

> I'll be curling that day.

 Hmm, that's the second curling reference I've seen/heard in the past
week.  Maybe it's (re)gaining popularity (again)?

> The 10th would work better for me.

 I second that.

> I'm glad to hear that Benchmark is hosting again.  The first TCLUG
> meeting I went to was at Benchmark.  They have a great facility.  It'll
> bring back good memories.

 Same here, I think.  I seem to recall it was on High-Availability Linux
clusters ("using SteelEye products").

     Jima