On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 09:56:41AM -0600, Dana Millaway wrote:
> Please NOT the first Saturday - my husband has his first concert debuting
> his newest CD!  How about April 10th or even the 17th or 24th? (I have minor

I hate to vote against the first Saturday of the month tradition, but
have to too.  I'll be curling that day.  The 10th would work better for
me.

I'm glad to hear that Benchmark is hosting again.  The first TCLUG
meeting I went to was at Benchmark.  They have a great facility.  It'll
bring back good memories.

Nate