Hello-

A friend of mine (really, it's not me!) has gotten himself in too deep on a
project.

Basically, a client of his has two locations. They want to run a T1 between
the locations, and then from one office run a T1 connection to the Internet.
Unfortunately, he know nothing about routers.

While there might be better solutions, I was wondering if he could set
something up like this:

1. site 1 has a linux server with two NICs, one connected to the local
subnet, and one connected to the T1 subnet
2. site 2 has a linux server with three NICs, one connected to the local
subnet, one to the T1 subnet, and the third connected to the T1 which has
Internet access.

Could this work?

If it would work, would I need to add static routes on the box with 3 NICs
or could it figure out how to send some traffic to the Internet and some to
the other site?

Thanks!
Kevin