On Friday 05 March 2004 11:34 am, nate at refried.org wrote:
> > Perhaps more than one Webmaster is what we need.  Wiki anyone? ;-)
>
> Wiki or Zope would be my vote.  Zope makes it easy to add accounts
> without actually adding them to the box.  Perhaps that would be a good
> TCZPUG-TCLUG joint project, prototype a www.mn-linux.org replacement in
> Zope.  I think it would make a good presentation too.
>
> Nate

Plone2 is set for release RSN. RC6 is out and should become the official
release but I saw some replys to Alan's post that imply there may be a very
quick RC7 before its official. Plone2 adds some nifty new features to the
design and function of Plone that should make administration through the web
even easier.

And for Chewie there is even a skin to adapt ZWiki into the the interface. ;-)

For those who don't follow such things, Plone is a Zope based content
management system based on Zope's Content Mgmt Framework or CMF. If there's
time at the Saturday meeting I can show some examples of Plone sites I have
access/control of if people are interested.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com