On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 11:04:09AM -0600, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> What is our current meeting outline?  Announcements, Presentation,
> Round-Robin Introductions, Lunch? ;-)  Perhaps we can tack on SIG's
> and/or Meeting planning committee at the end (before lunch).

I think having a generic meeting outline would be a good thing to have.
It doesn't have to be formal, just something that anyone can use to run
the meeting.  I think typically is goes something like this:

1. Announcements
2. Introductions
3. Presentation
4. Open Discussion
5. Food

I think adding meeting planning before open discussion would be a good
idea.  SIGs can plan a lunch meeting before or after the general
meeting.

> On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:21:59PM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
> > 2. TCLUG Webmaster (the website needs a revamp)
>
> Perhaps more than one Webmaster is what we need.  Wiki anyone? ;-)

Wiki or Zope would be my vote.  Zope makes it easy to add accounts
without actually adding them to the box.  Perhaps that would be a good
TCZPUG-TCLUG joint project, prototype a www.mn-linux.org replacement in
Zope.  I think it would make a good presentation too.

Nate