I propose that the Debian SIG of TCLUG meet on the third Tuesday of the
month, location TBD. SIG traffic to the main mailing list could be
tagged [DSIG], and if traffic exceeds reasonable load on the main list
we add a DSIG list (I have multiple domains to host from, I'm sure
others could oblige as well).

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Jima wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> > were any local Debian Users Groups.  My response was to suggest a Debian
> > SIG (Special Interest Group) for TCLUG.
>
>  I like the idea of Special Interest Groups within the TCLUG.  It's been
> suggested before, but it never really went anywhere.
>
> > AFIACT, we currently don't have any structure in place for SIG's and
> > wanted to solicit feedback from the list.  Would SIG's be supported?  If
> > so, what process should we use to create and maintain the SIG's?
>
>  Oh yeah.  That's probably why it never went anywhere. :)
>
> > Slightly off topic, would it be a good idea to create a tclug wiki?
>
>  I don't see why not.
>
>      Jima

Daniel Taylor
random at argle.org