Thank You!!

Worked like a charm, but actually you use the windows fdisk command with
the /mbr switch.

Did that and it booted right to windows.

Guess I need to get back to my linux studies, I've been slackin off lately
with other things in life going on. Glad there's TCLUG around to help me
when I'm stuck. Thanks guys!

Joel