Munir - Vonage is pretty good, I think... if you don't use it that
much.  We're on the $24/mo plan (I'll happily refer anyone as well for
the free month of service).

For others using Vonage, how has the quality of service been?  A lot of
our calls are full of static or echo and on the other end even choppy.
Has anyone else experienced this?

-dd