On 03/01 10:40 , Adam Maloney wrote:
> So anyone who ever wondered how I can type 100+ wpm, it's mostly because
> I have played piano for quite a few years.  So I love classical music,
> especially classical and jazz piano.  As evidenced by these excerpts
> from that MP3 directory:

well at least I don't feel quite so strange for listening to Lawrence Welk
while writing documentation. :)
Mind you, I once found myself going directly from Slayer to Lawrence Welk to
Depeche Mode (or some other 80s-pop band... don't remember clearly
anymore)... on a per-song basis. I've also found that while I can't stand
country music for the most part, bluegrass is ok. Not sure why.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises