So anyone who ever wondered how I can type 100+ wpm, it's mostly because
I have played piano for quite a few years.  So I love classical music,
especially classical and jazz piano.  As evidenced by these excerpts
from that MP3 directory:

Scott Joplin HCW1 - Maple Leaf Rag.mp3

Overture to William Tell - Rossini.mp3
Beethoven - Fur Elise.mp3

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (Artur Rubinstein).mp3
(Rubinstein plays the 3rd movement so precisely, and it's a *GREAT*
piece.  If I had to demo a piano piece to someone, i would choose the
3rd movement from Moonlight, it is so impressive.  FIND THIS AND PLAY
IT!!!)

Beethoven - Piano Sonata 14 Op.27No.2 in C#m - 3rd Mov (Moonlight -
Presto agitato) - Vladimir Horowitz.mp3
(3rd movement played by Horowitz, I sound much more like him than
Rubinstein <g>)

Beethoven Op. 13 Pathetique.mp3
(Pathetique has some great parts as well.  I love playing the ending to
the 1st movement)

brahm_-_Piano_Quartet_n3_24.mp3
(For 4 hands...)

chopin_ballade_in_f_minor.mp3
CHOPIN_MAZURKA_IN_Ab_M.mp3
Classical - Chopin-Nocturne,Op.62,No.1 - Horowitz- The Last Recording-
Chopin, Haydn, Liszt, Wagner.mp3
Mozart - Piano Sonata No 11.mp3

Dubravka Tomsic piano - Piano Sonata No8 in C minor op 13 Pathetique
graveallegro di molto.mp3
Dubravka Tomsic piano - Piano Sonata No8 in C minor op 13 Pathetique
Introduzione adagio cantabile.mp3
Dubravka Tomsic piano - Piano Sonata No8 in C minor op 13 Pathetique
rondo allegro.mp3
(These are all really fun pieces)

Glenn Gould - 09 - Mozart - Sonata No. 17 in D Major-  Allegretto.mp3
Vivaldi - Concerto In C Major, RV 447.mp3
John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra - Classical Gas.mp3
John Williams - Battle Hymn Of The Republic.mp3
Mozart - Piano Sonata No. 15 in C Major.mp3
mozart_sonata_in_f_major_.mp3

Palladio Allegretto.mp3
(This is the entire song that they use in the DeBeers commercials -
interesting history, but it's a great piece)

pianist, the (soundtrack) - 06 - chopin - waltz #3 in a minor, op.
34.mp3

George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue - (Boston Pops).mp3
(Absolutely fantastic.  I actually got to see the MN Orchestra play this
last year.  I can play it, but it's crap without the orchestra behind
you.  And the sheet music I have doesn't have some of the jazzy
additions)

Rodgers - The Carousel Waltz.mp3.OK
(Of all the music Richard Rodgers wrote, this was his favorite)

Schumann_-_Piano_Concerto_-_III.mp3

Strauss_-_The_Blue_Danube.mp3
(Of course)

Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture (John Williams conducts The Boston Pops
Orchestra).mp3
(Of course)

Wagner_-_Tannhauser.mp3
(And a little opera to round things out.  I would still like to get a
few from Carmen, but I haven't yet).