On 03/01 08:55 , Adam Maloney wrote:
> Just thought of another source - when I ran my BBS, I used to have a few
> hundred megs of techno music in the form of ScreamTracker3 and MODs.
> Maybe, just maybe, some of these still exist somewhere.

the coolest MOD file I ever heard, was a copy of NIN's "Head Like a Hole"
which had been accidentally deleted, and then undeleted (or so the story
went). The first 15 seconds or so were corrupt, but came out in this vaguely
musical grinding, crunching, thumping sound that fit and led very well into
the rest of the song. ;)

more's the pity, I think I deleted it somewhere along the line, along with
the other hundreds of MOD/S3M files I once had.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises