Just thought of another source - when I ran my BBS, I used to have a few
hundred megs of techno music in the form of ScreamTracker3 and MODs.
Maybe, just maybe, some of these still exist somewhere.

I've heard that PF is *more* enjoyable (hard to believe) if you listen
to it while under the influence of certain illegal substances :) But I
wouldn't know from first-hand experience.

In all seriousness, there's nothing quite like going down to the
basement, grabbing a nice brandy or whiskey, and listening to The Dark
Side of the Moon with the lights out.  When it's pitch black, it
enhances your other senses, which allows you to hear some of the nuances
of the music that you'd normally miss (although enough brandy will dull
this).  Then, after the whole album has played, and that final heartbeat
comes on to close off the disc, it's just a wonderful, euphoric moment.

The registered AKC name of the boy pup we kept out of Nala's litter is
"Dark Side of the Moon"