> I'm thinking about hosting a PGP/GPG keysigning party and was just
> wondering what kind of interest there would be.  Heck, I'd probably hold
> one even if I only get half-a-dozen people but it would be nice to get
> some rough numbers for choosing venue, etc.
>
> Also, if anybody knows of some other groups/lists that might be
> interested, let me know and I can fire off an inquiry to them as well.

We (Milwaukee LUG) did a key-signing party about six months ago. We had about
twenty people attend, complete with verified IDs and everything. Very
interesting stuff.

Check out www.milwaukeelug.org - there's a link on the key signing on the
front page.

--
Whil

Moving to Linux: Freedom, Choice, Security, Opportunity
http://www.hentzenwerke.com