Your .4 net needs to send all of its Internet requests to the Novell
server.  The Novell server needs to forward all Internet requests to the
router on the .0 network.

In other words, the .4 net should use the Novell server as its gateway,
and the Novell server should use the Linux router as its gateway.  The
Linux box doesn't need anything except to keep doing what it's doing right
now.

Garrett