Suse dosen't provide iso's that you can download and then do an install
from, unlike most every other linux distro.  You can make a copy of one of
their ftp sites to a local machine and do an NFS install, or you can
install over the internet from their ftp site.

Easiest thing to do is download the boot img iso, its about 22megs, make a
CD from it.  Boot your machine from the CD you just made, select your
network adapter from the modules list, then do a network install using
FTP.  Pick a mirror that is closest, it should be faster.  This way it
will only donload the files that are needed based on the packages that you
selected during the install.