Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> david.blevins at visi.com 01/26/04 08:43PM >>>
> Anyone have any experience with MythTV?  Likes/dislikes?  Any other
> solutions you like better?

> I'm primarily interested in building collections of shows to burn to
> dvd later.  Just purchased an ATI AIW 9000 Pro, which I'd have to
> return as they are not supported.  The program seems to be slicker
> than snot, but would love some user feedback before I start tearing my
> system appart and purchasing new hardware specifically for this
> purpose.

I've got an AIW Radeon in a system I'm getting ready to convert to Linux.
The research so far shows that the AIW is supported on Freevo using the GATOS
drivers. Mind you, I haven't tried it yet, but people are reporting success with
that combination.

Personally, I like the AIW cards, and I intend to make it work.

Bruce