Can you give me more information on the NEC Versa 2405 laptop and the Toshiba
"satellite" laptop please?

I really want to set up bsd on some little laptop to I can experiment with
wireless networking. I just got a wireless router ;)

About how mutch would you want for them? (indevidualy or together)

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:32:28PM -0600, TCLUG Classifieds wrote:
> New TCLUG Classified Ad
>
> Category: Computer
>
> Type of Ad: For Sale
>
> Subject: Spare Parts Give-Away
>
> After a house-cleaning the likes of which has not been seen since the excavation of King Tut's tomb, I've found myself in possession of a large pile of unwanted electronics. The components are all in working condition, so it seems like a shame to haul it all the junk yard.
>
> So, if anyone's interested in taking the following off my hands, please send an email to dan at bayn.org as soon as possible. There's no charge, but there is one condition: you have to take everything. Getting rid of a few pieces doesn't help me much, I wanna be rid of the whole heap...
>
> 3 tower computers, at least partially functional
> 1 IBM scanner
> 1 NEC Versa 2405 laptop w/ battery
> 1 Toshiba "satellite" laptop
> 1 Apple Airport Base Station (broken)
> 2 computer monitors
> 1 NEC superscript 860 printer (no ink)
> 1 HP deskjet printer
> 2 mice
> 1 keyboard
>
> Of course, I wouldn't expect anyone to commit before they browse the stack. Just send me an email and we'll schedule a time to have you inspect the goods.
>
> Thanks, --Dan Bayn
>
> http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi

andrei bazhgin | aftermath | programmer | nan2d.com