On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:09:10 -0600
Scot Jenkins <scot+tcluggen at thinkunix.net> wrote:

> you definitely need libdvdcss for encrypted dvd movies.  I'm not
> sure if there's anything special about dvd data cd-r type discs.  I
> don't have any of those but I suspect you should be able to just
> mount them like regular cd-r/rw's.   I don't recall having to add
> anything special to lilo.conf other then what you already have
> (hdc=ide-scsi).

Thanks, I'll look into it the next couple of days or so.  Maybe
tonight if I have time (hopefully).

> I think the proper location is /etc/rc.d/rc.modules for slackware.
> You should be able to just uncomment the modules you need in there.

Dang..  I never really looked there. Been using Slack since 7.1 and
learn something new every day!  =)

--
Shawn

 "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear -- not absence of
fear."
	-Mark Twain

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"