Well, if you're interested in learning about Zope, and already know or
want to learn something about Python, then something that suits your needs
as explained below should be fairly easy to set up.  Zope does have a
fairly steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it's very
powerful and you'll find all sorts of uses for it.  www.zope.org would be
a good place to start.  There is a local Zope/Python users group which
could probably help: http://www.zope.org/Members/tczpug

I'd imaging that a little work with php and a database like mysql or
postgresql would also get you a from scratch solution to suit your needs.
There is also a local PHP users group: http://www.tcphp.org/

I don't know of any pre-existing application that does what you want right
out of the box, but you may want to spend some time browsing freshmeat.net
and sourceforge.net.  It's amazing what you can find sometimes between
those two sites.

Jeff