On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, The Wandering Dru wrote:

> It's one of those weeks.  I could sure use a beer meeting Friday.
> <hint, hint... wink, wink... nudge, nudge>

I guess it is about time for one of us to fess up, the Beer Admining
Council has voted to disolve itself a couple of weeks ago, hence we will
no longer be setting up beermeetings.

Those of you willing to takeover the beeradmining duties please send me an
email off list so that i can hand over the keys.

> At this point, I think I'd drive to Fridley if necessary.

We usually try to keep the BeerMeeting within the circle, as thats more
twin cities like, but the new administration can make exceptions   :)

--
Munir Nassar
Systems Administrator