I'm looking for a cheap 1u rackmount server.  My current server is
aging, and I'm worried about it dying.  The motherboard is a weird one
that has the power connector on the bottom of it, so to get it in the
case that it's in, the board is bent.  Yep, you heard that right, it's
bent.  A good amount too, I actually thought it might break while I was
screwing it in, but since I got it for free, I really didn't care too
much.  It's been up and running for about 2.5 years like this, and it
needs some replacement action.  Plus, it's running FreeBSD 4.5, and
that needs to be upgraded too.  But since I run some things on it that
shouldn't be down for any amount of time, the easiest way to do this
would be to just get a new machine and migrate everything.

I don't need anything super speedy, something at least 1.2ghz, IDE is
fine.  Looking to spend under $300.  I've seen some super sketchy
servers for around that price.  And used 1u dell's are going cheap on
Ebay.  If anyone has an old 1u dell laying around with a celeron in it,
I'd be interested in buying it.  They were selling these about a year
and a half ago for $799, so it should be possible to pick one up really
cheap now, but I can't seem to find any of the ones with the 1ghz+
celerons in them.  Most are pIII 900's.

-jay