> Do you manually run dpkg to install KDE on Debian? No, you use a
package  > manager.

> RedHat also comes with an excellent package manager (GUI), or you can
use > up2date (CLI).

	Matthew *S* Hallacy strikes again! Thanks for implying that I'm
an idiot, dude. Up2date only updates packages already on a system, and
the package manager apparently can't sort out dependencies, as that's
what I'm using to try to install KDE. It'll tell me what I'm missing,
but won't make any attempt to find that file/package, or the
dependencies it has. I thought there was a way to do this, which is why
I'm asking the list.

	I appreciate the replies from other folks, so it's time to dig
into the other package managers...

Thanks,

Matt