Bob,
Be careful what you take with you, some computers can _*NOT*_ be taken
out of the country.
I just don't want anyone to get in trouble by exporting something that
is restricted for export.
Check to be sure the hardware can be taken out of the country.  Laptops
have more restrictions then desktop computers.

ThinkPad's are of special concern, some of the chips may have encryption
in the microcode that can not and should not leave the country.  If the
machines have MS Windows installed the software can't leave the country
depending on the encryption software installed.  They (customs) get
really paranoid when they find something that should not be exported.

Sam.