On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, natecars at real-time.com wrote:
> You can even set it up so incoming calls will ring both lines at once;
> haven't tried that yet, though.

Just tried that; it's pretty cool - I call my vonage number, a second
later, both my cell phone and my vonage phone start ringing. One annoying
thing with this, though - make sure that you've got the voicemail timeout
on whichever phone you want to receive the messages on lower, otherwise,
you'll end up with voicemail all over the place (whichever phone picks up
the line first gets the call).

I suppose this could be annoying with a cell phone, because if it's
unreachable, the caller would just go into voicemail right away, even if
I've got my Vonage phone with me.