On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Scot Jenkins wrote:
> I've heard it's portable too.  You can take the little cisco/motorola
> router vonage gives you with you when you travel.  plug it into an IP
> network and your phone number stays with you.  pretty cool.

Yeah, that's correct (I've been using Vonage for about nine months; it's
been my primary voice line for the last 9 months.) Alternatively, you can
log into the web interface, and forward the call wherever you want. Can
even set up things so it'll ring on the Vonage line for however many
seconds and then forward to your cell phone. You can even set it up so
incoming calls will ring both lines at once; haven't tried that yet,
though.

(On a side note, if anyone's interested in Vonage, let me know, and I'll
forward a referall - get a free month for both of us if you keep the
service.)