Easy way is to put the slack cd in and boot up, do not re-fdisk, just load up
the setup. Set the partitions again and then skip down to the finalizing
installation step. This time select install to mbr.

If you cannot jump straight to the finalizing step, you may have to go through
the install again, just un-mark all packages so it does not re-install
anything.

There are better ways to do this, but this is simple.

 -Thain