Quoting Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com>:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Samuel MacDonald wrote:
> > Why would I run Linux to run m$ office?
> >
> > It would be easier to just run XP and m$ office.
>
> If MS Office is the *only* app that's stopping someone from moving to
> Linux (I've heard that quite a bit), why not have a way for them to run it
> under Linux?
>
> If people didn't want Windows apps under Linux, Codeweavers would not be
> in business.
>
> --
> Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700
> http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : (952)943-8500

Agreed. I have not had a chance to play with cross over yet, seen it on Nate's
computer though and it was prety cool. If I'm going to get my company to ever
transition to a Linux desktop, it will most likely be with MS Office on linux.
Most of my users can be more adequately termed as Office users than Windows
users. They'd hardly notice me replacing the little blue E on their desktop as
long as they had Word and Excel.

Josh