How about IBM = I Been Moved

Or at least the jobs, of thousands of Americans have been moved to other
countries.

Try reading
    http://www.ibmemployee.com/
and

http://www.allianceibm.org/pressconnects_com%20%2001-22-04%20%20News%20Story.htm
and
    http://www.pressconnects.com/special/endicottspill/

After reading _all_ this information tell me who ibm is interested in
helping.
It isn't the people of Endicott or workers in this country.

Sam.