On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:58:15 -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
<chrome at real-time.com> wrote:

<snip>
>> in office.  For new docs I use ooffice and convert to Office if someone
>> other than myself needs to see/open/edit.

<snip>
> vi is still the best way to put information into a file. Use some sort of
> XML or SGML markup if you want to make it fancy. :)

Hell yes - I meant to say I use ooffice for docs that "have" to be in
".doc" format sooner or later...
ALl my files start as vi and then make their way into those fancy formats
the documentation folks like...:)

Don't you hate it when you're in OO or Word and you keep hitting the Esc
key to switch modes?