Roseville is also home to the first people in the state to own
automobiles, hence the 15 mph blue-hairs :)

I didn't know HarMar was the 1st indoor mall.  I used to work there (Har
Mar Rat Shack!  Many years ago now.)  I can't believe they didn't play
that up all over the place, considering how badly the mall seems to be
doing.

For as long as I can remember going to Har Mar, I remember "Biji's
Imports", and they were always having a going out of business sale.
This went on for many years, so I assumed it was just a marketing
thing.  Then a few years ago I noticed that they really had gone out of
business :(

My family used to go out to dinner to "The Professor's" in HarMar.  It
was a great place, but they went out of business 10+ years ago (it was
by the North/Cty B entrance).

Biji's: Out of business (finally)
The Professor's: Out of business
Petters: Out of business
The A&W hot dog stand: Out of business
Many more that I am too young to remember... Out of business

"Har Mar FrankenMall eat your puny business and pick it's teeth with the
bones of your children!  The streets will flow with the debt of the
broken and fallen proprietors!"

This mall needs more cowbell.