Daniel Rysztak said the following on 2/11/2004 2:27 PM:

> Forgive me for not being completely up to snuff on areas...  HarMar?  I just
> moved up to the Twin Cities last summer.  Hope someone can help me out.
> Thanks.

Daniel,

Others gave the location -- I'll just mention that Har-Mar was the first
indoor shopping mall in the US, IIRC. Just across Snelling (to the West)
is the first McDonald's restaurant in Minnesota (1957, I believe).
Across Cty Rd B to the North is the first Target store ever built.

Historic "Downtown" Roseville.
--
jcf