As usual, Matthew is wrong again.

I didn't say that "no one" was seeing any improvement. I said that "I"
didn't see an improvement and I "implied" that each person's individual
results may vary.

My bandwidth (according to the Cnet bandwidth tester) only improved
marginally, that could be because there are more people in my direct
area that are sharing the same "hub" as me, so I don't see a large
improvement. Or it could be any number of factors. Others, who have less
customers on their "hub" could see a very big improvement in the bandwidth.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.