Yes yes yes, I've got XMMS happy. Just tossing out my first impressions on
that issue.

Yum and apt are both working now, both are far superior to up2date, which
seemed to take an excessivly long time to complete updates. up2date has an
annoying habit of asking about invalid GPG signatures, which I can
understand. (And I could have fixed easily I know.)

Irked me that up2date would be downloading, then pop up a box asking
about a signature, then do nothing until I clicked No or OK. I'm in the
habit of firing off an apt-get -dy upgrade and walking away while
packages download, I might get around to installing them eventually. At
least Fedora's up2date doesn't need a RHN account.

So it's up, it's running, it works. Me being the lazy geek I am it'll
probally just stay that way until I find something in Fedora that annoys
me enought to try another distribution. :)

Thanks all for the links, they were very helpful for someone new to Fedora
but not new to Linux.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.