From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Norton
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:26 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] is there such an animal

I run a large wan for 18 school districts. Each has a few public IP's on
their router and Nat 10.x, or 172.x private addresses . I am getting
request
to allow vpns to each school's local network, which I am not against,
but I
want full control of what can and cannot be done. A vpn from a single
workstation connected to the schools LAN is not a big deal to set up,
but I
would like to set up a server  inside the WAN that users would have to
authenticate to, and then send them on to their destination. This would
require some sort of vpn to all the schools from this server. Is this
something that can be done, or do we need to do a point A to B setup
rather
than A to B to C?

Raymond