On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 21:27 -0600, josh at joshwelch.com wrote:
> Quoting Kraig Jones <jkjones at tcq.net>:

> The "aka" addresses are all from Akamai, they're a content serving company used
> by a number of large sites. Looks liike things are resolving properly for you.
> If you type one of the IP addresses that the Akamia things are resolving to
> into your browser what happens then?
>
> Josh

Thanks, Josh.

I tried one of the addresses:  68.142.226.43, or www.yahoo.dns.net.  It
loaded some of the yahoo page, but gets hung up on images, now
(us.i1.yimg.com).  I'm not having any trouble with other computers, on
the same connection here at home.  I think it's something with this
computer's settings, running Ubuntu Linux.  I just don't know where to
look.

Kraig